Monday, May 15, 2006

Messages with swear words will be edited and/or deleted.

Would you believe I was reprimanded by the Alzheimer's On-line community! As Rebecca Louden would say, "Snort!" LOL. I used the words "damn" and "pain in the ass." LOL. This is what David B wrote:

Hi Everyone,

It's so wonderful to see the level of support and education everyone is sharing in the Caregiver's Forum!
I know that dealing with Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia can be highly stressful, but I wanted to remind everyone that swearing is not permitted in the Alzheimer's Association's Online Community. Messages with swear words will be edited and/or deleted.

Thanks!

David B.
Administrator


What I really wish he would edit or delete is all the religious garbage on that site.

1 comment:

Radish King said...

Pottymouth!

*snork*
xox